Global Forex Broker Admiral Markets was established in 2001. Their headquarters is in Estonia where the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority (EFSA) regulates them. Their sister company Admiral Markets UK is under the jurisdiction of the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
In 2014, Admiral Markets won the Best MT4 broker in the UK Forex Awards which were organized by Shares Magazine. They were also rated the “Best Forex for Novice Traders” and “Best Forex for Experienced Traders” in 2013 by the Financial Review Smart Investor magazine.
Their main focus is to provide online trading services for currencies and contract for differences (CFDs). The broker has a workforce of approximately 400 people, more than 94,000 active clients and a monthly trading volume of more than $50 billion.
Traders can trade with a variety of instruments which cover asset classes such as 59 Forex Pairs, 5 Commodities, 32 Stocks and 14 Market Indices. Admiral Markets also provides traders with an economic calendar. It details key events and predictions that could influence the financial markets.
To start trading, you can deposit funds using credit cards, bank transfer, Skrill, Neteller and Trust Pay. You will also withdraw through the same medium for deposit. Withdrawing through bank transfer takes 3 business days while for the rest it’s instantaneous.
Admiral Markets has three types of accounts: Admiral Markets, Admiral Prime and Admiral MT5. The minimum order size for all accounts is 0.01 lots. Market execution applies for all. Traders can trade on iPhones, iPads and Android mobile apps.
- Admiral Markets – This is the most popular account with traders. The minimum deposit is $200. Traders have a choice of 31 Currencies, 16 Cash Indexes, 4 Spot Metals, 3 Spot Energies, 2 Index Futures, 64 Stocks and 2 Bonds CFDs. Leverage Forex ratio is 1:500 while the lowest spread starts from 0.8 pips. Hedging is allowed. The trading platform is Meta Trader 4 (MT4). This account type doesn’t charge commissions
- Admiral prime – The least trading deposit is $1,000. Traders can access 44 currencies and 3 Spot Metal CFDs. Leverage Forex ratio is 1:500, commission forex is $3 per 1.0 lots while the smallest spread starts from 0 pips. Hedging is also allowed. Its trading platform is MetaTrader 4 (MT4)
- Admiral MT5 – The minimum trading deposit is $1,000. Traders have access to 26 Currencies and 2 Spot metal CFDs. Leverage Forex is 1:100, commission forex is 0.003% of the volume traded while the minimum spread starts from 0.2 pips. This account type does not allow hedging. The trading platform is Meta Trader 5 (MT5).
A novice trader can open a free demo account to practice or test the trading platform. Once you sign up, you will receive $10,000 virtual funds which you can use to trade in live markets. To shield your capital from currency fluctuations, Admiral Markets allows traders to open multiple trading accounts in different currencies.
In order to serve traders managing several accounts, Admiral Markets has provided the MetaTrader 4 with a multi-terminal platform. It allows account managers to log into more than 128 different accounts simultaneously. Their analytics provide traders with top-notch fundamental analysis, technical analysis, wave analysis, forex calendar, and an exclusive heat map. This gives a general view of market conditions. The broker’s website has two unique features:
- Autochartist – This is the world’s most advanced tool for automatic identification of chart patterns and Fibonacci patterns. This technology enables traders to automatically view thousands of financial instruments, which reveal trading opportunities as they occur. Traders are immediately informed of new pattern formations in Forex, Equities, Indices, and Commodity markets.
- PowerStats – This feature provides traders with statistical information of the instruments they trade. It assists in setting stop-loss and take-profit levels which provide an appraisal of risk and volatility.
Technical, fundamental and wave analysis are posted regularly. You will also find Central bank rates of major world currencies and an economic calendar displayed on the website.
Beginner traders are educated on the forex market with a series of free webinars, books, and seminars. The webinars focus on basic forex market knowledge, market analysis, technical tools and trading strategies. The seminars are offered at their London location. Educational books and brochures are published in several languages for international distributorship. The General Questions, FAQs and the MetaTrader4 FAQ sections answers traders’ most frequent questions.
Customer Support and Security
Technical and organizational support is offered via email, web contact form, live chat, and telephone. English chat is available 24 hours every business day. For technical or software issues, the broker can assist with remote support.
To add a layer of security and accessibility, Admiral Markets servers’ are secured at the center of the financial industry at LD4 Equinix Datacenter, UK. The location ensures easy execution and low latency.
- In-depth trader education and analysis
- Elastic Trading accounts
- International coverage
- Licensed Broker
- Multi-lingual Customer Support
- Advanced Trading Platform
- Web-based Trading Platform not supported.
Bagging two awards for their efforts in the forex markets is enough evidence that Admiral Markets is a class above its competitors. The quality online trading education package, user guides, different account types and user-friendly website is a plus to both the novice and experienced trader.
To receive further Admiral Markets information
Just submit your details • No commitment • Get expert advice